Vaguard-Eco Biotechnologies is a Hydrocarbon Microbial Monitoring and Bioremediation Services Company that specializes in bio-hazard remediation for residential, commercial and industrial customers using organic products.
Bio-hazard remediation is the process of removing / eliminating a contamination from a surface, wall, carpet, oil, soil, water or other medium.Residential:
Residential homes that may have been subject to an incident such as a water leak, or exposure to a contaminant. Examples of contamination are:
- Water damage to walls, carpet, flooring, from a broken water pipe or other source.
- Air duct and air handlers contaminated with mold or other contaminants.
- Carpet and furniture contaminated with allergens from pet dander, pet waste, etc. (Note: This process is distinctly different from carpet cleaning. The remediation will remove the hydrocarbon bacteria and fungal contamination that can affect the health and well being of humans and pets. The residual organic agents will provide a layer of protection to the surface.)
Businesses that experience an event that contaminates the interior surfaces of the building, or the surrounding areas outside of the building. Or contamination that has accumulated over time from a slow continuous source.
- Food Service (food preparation areas, transport vehicles, etc.)
- Automotive service (shop areas, work areas, work products, tools, etc.)
- Machinery (large industrial machinery exposed to oil / grease that need to be degreased)
- Public access areas that present opportunities for cross contamination (computers, phones, locker rooms, rest rooms, shower rooms)
- Any venue infected with a communicable disease
- Hospital and other medical facilities
Large scale businesses that cover vast areas with a large physical footprint.
- Large scale site contamination of land or water due to accidents or spills.
- Accumulated contamination from unknown leaking
- Cross contamination can result from accidents or accumulation of contaminants over a long period of time.
Decontamination / restoration process involves testing identifying and measuring the levels of contaminates present at the site. After the remediation is complete, testing/measuring is conducted to confirm that there are no contaminates present.Organic Products:
Vanguard-Eco Biotechnologies uses organic products made from all natural, non-toxic ingredients, safe for humans and pets.